LACTIC ACID 10% + HA 30ML
LACTIC ACID 10% + HA 30ML
We provide four forms of shipping
1. Home Delivery - Rs. 200 or Free as from Rs. 1800+ purchase. Within 48 hrs. exc. Sundays
2. Post Office - Rs. 75 or Free as from Rs. 1000+ purchase. We post with 48hrs exc. weekends and send you tracking. Postage fee includes mandatory packing materials.
3. Express Post Office - Rs. 105 or Free as from Rs. 1500+ purchase. We post with 48hrs exc. weekends and send you tracking. Postage fee includes mandatory packing materials.
4. Collect. Discover our exclusive men grooming stores and offers when you collect your parcels for free at The Man Company Bagatelle Mall, GBLC Mall, Flacq Coeur De Ville and Victoria Urban Terminal. Collect is available within 48hrs of confirming order.
- A high-strength exfoliator that works to reveal smoother skin.
- Textural Irregularities, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone
- Dry Skin
- Water-based Serum
*Special Note from Quadis.mu*
We source The Ordinary Brand directly from our South Korean distribution partner. The packaging is in English but also contains Korean characters to adhere to the strict rules of South Korean's cosmetic markets. The characters translate to Official Distributor: Deciem Asia Pacific/Seoul), Manufacturer: Deciem Beauty Group/Canada)
Lactic Acid 10% + HA is an alpha hydroxy acid solution that offers effective exfoliation targeted at the skin’s surface. It is supported with purified Tasmanian pepperberry extract, which has been shown to reduce irritation and sensitivity that can be associated with acid use. This water-based serum is ideal for dry skin types. This pH of this formula is approximately 3.8. Lactic Acid has a pKa of 3.8 and pKa is the most important aspect to consider in formulating with acids. pKa implies acid availability. When pKa is close to pH, there is an ideal balance between salt and acidity, maximizing effectiveness of the acid and reducing irritation.
How to use
- Apply once daily, ideally in the evening.
- The formula can be diluted with other products to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Do not use on sensitive, peeling, or compromised skin.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
When to use
Use in PM
12 months after opening.