THE RETINOL 0.5 OIL 20ML
THE RETINOL 0.5 OIL 20ML
We provide four forms of shipping
1. Home Delivery - Rs. 200 or Free as from Rs. 1800+ purchase. Within 48 hrs. exc. Sundays
2. Post Office - Rs. 75 or Free as from Rs. 1000+ purchase. We post with 48hrs exc. weekends and send you tracking. Postage fee includes mandatory packing materials.
3. Express Post Office - Rs. 105 or Free as from Rs. 1500+ purchase. We post with 48hrs exc. weekends and send you tracking. Postage fee includes mandatory packing materials.
4. Collect. Discover our exclusive men grooming stores and offers when you collect your parcels for free at The Man Company Bagatelle Mall, GBLC Mall, Flacq Coeur De Ville and Victoria Urban Terminal. Collect is available within 48hrs of confirming order.
- A moderate-strength retinol serum that targets general signs of skin aging.
- Signs of Aging, Dryness, Textural Irregularities, Uneven Skin Tone
- All Skin Types
- Anhydrous Serum
***Special Note from Quadis.mu
We source The Ordinary Brand directly from our South Korean distribution partner. The packaging is in English but also contains Korean characters to adhere to the strict rules of South Korean's cosmetic markets. The characters translate to Official Distributor: Deciem Asia Pacific/Seoul), Manufacturer: Deciem Beauty Group/Canada)***
Retinol 0.5% in Squalane offers a water-free solution containing 0.5% retinol—an ingredient that improves the appearance of fine and dynamic lines that arise from a loss of collagen and elastin, while evening skin texture and tone. What’s more, this intermediate formula is supported with squalane, a moisturizing agent naturally found in your skin that enhances surface-level hydration and helps combat the dryness that can be associated with retinol use.
The Ordinary Tip: Start with Retinol 0.2% in Squalane and slowly work your way up to Retinol 0.5% in Squalane and Retinol 1% in Squalane. That said, if you are prone to sensitivity, you may prefer to use newer retinoid technologies, such as those found in our Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion.
Note: Once opened, this formula should be refrigerated and used within a three-month period.
Caution: Retinoids can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Sun protection is particularly important when using retinoids. This product must not be used in conjunction with other retinoids including retinol or retinoic acid. This product is not a treatment for acne.
Note: When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing retinoids such as formulations with Granactive Retinoid or Retinol.
How to use
- Apply a few drops to the face in the evening.
- Do not use with other retinoid products.
- Use sun protection during the day.
- Caution: Retinol can cause irritation, redness, and peeling, especially around the eyes and mouth, in the early stages of use while skin builds tolerance.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- If irritation occurs, rinse oﬀ, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always patch test before use.
Use in PM
3 months after opening.
Do not use withCopper Peptides