QUADIS REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Quadis User agrees that by opting for the Quadis Rewards Program, he/she is deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of the Program and agrees to be contacted by the Quadis customer service team.
- Agreeing to participate in Quadis Rewards Program is voluntary.
- Quadis reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions and such changes shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on www.quadis.mu
- Quadis Reward Program is not a payment medium or payment instrument.
- Quadis Reward Program is non-transferable, except as specified in this terms and conditions. Quadis Points are non-negotiable, non-redeemable by cash and cannot be gifted, awarded, or rewarded to any other person than the Quadis User himself.
- Quadis Users will be personally liable for any and all costs, taxes, charges, claims or liabilities of whatever nature arising from the provision or availability of benefits, facilities or arrangements provided or made available to a Quadis User as a result of his/her Usership in the Program.
- The Quadis Reward Program at all times remains the property of Quadis Ltd., which reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion and without giving notice to User to deactivate the Quadis Reward Program. The Quadis User must return or destroy his/her Quadis membership (physical / virtual) without delay whenever requested and in such circumstances, cannot redeem the Quadis Points, which will automatically expire.
- Quadis will endeavor to ensure that the services, benefits, facilities, and arrangements as expressed or advertised will be available to the Quadis Users. However, Quadis will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising from the provision or non-provision whether whole or part, of any such services, benefits, facilities, or any other arrangements by Quadis.
- When a Quadis User seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities and arrangements as offered in the Reward Program, the provisions of such services, benefits, facilities or arrangements will be subject to the respective terms and conditions Quadis, being the provider of the said benefits, facilities and arrangements.
- Quadis shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, resulting from termination or change of the Program or any of its facilities, benefits or arrangements which are made available to the Quadis Users, including without limitation, Quadis's withdrawal or the withdrawal or limiting of any such services, benefits or facilities.
- The Program may be modified at the sole discretion of Quadis from time to time without intimation to the User.
- Quadis shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligations under this terms and conditions due to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of God of similar nature, war, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies/intervention/direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control.
- Any waiver of any of the terms and conditions shall not be deemed to be a continuing waiver but shall apply solely to the instances to which the waiver is directed.
- If there are any change in the contact details (mobile number/ email id/ address) of a Quadis User from what has been registered with Quadis, the User must update the respective contact details with Quadis immediately either through the Quadis website, Mobile application, contact centre or any other channels to avoid any misuse of Quadis Points. Quadis shall not be liable for any loss of points or other relevant damages incurred by the User, if necessary, details are not updated with Quadis on time.
- All Quadis Point dispute complaints older than 30 Working Days from the date of the transaction will not be entertained. The Quadis User must provide proof of transaction as required to register any Quadis Point dispute.
- The Quadis User acknowledges and understands that Quadis is merely an intermediary and does not assume any liability or acquire any right, title or interest in the Rewards. Quadis is only engaged in the management of the Rewards displayed in the Quadis Rewards Section.
- Quadis Rewards program is only for verified users from Mauritius and every user brought onto Quadis platform as part of this program should be a Mauritian citizen holding a verified Mauritian mobile number.
- Quadis Rewards program is only for unique users. I.e., one email ID/one mobile no. / one Facebook login per device. Multiple logins from the same device will be considered as unqualified user.
Enrolment in the Program
- You represent that you are at least 18 years of age, you represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the T&Cs as part of this Agreement. Finally, you shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity. You are responsible to share correct communication details with Quadis at the time of enrolling into the Program.
- Quadis shall reserve the right to issue the Quadis Reward Membership only to those customers, including customers of Partner, who fulfil Quadis’s eligibility criteria and fulfil / comply with the requirements as may be specified by Quadis.
- It is the responsibility of the Quadis User to provide accurate communication information like Name, mobile number, Email ID, Address, etc. to Quadis. The User can contact the Quadis call centre or log into Quadis website to request / update the change of their contact information.
- Quadis may send alerts or promotional messages to the registered mobile phone number or email ID provided by You while registering with Quadis or on any contact information subsequently provided by You to Quadis, or via e-mail or social campaign or push notifications. Communications will not be limited to transactional message or promotional messages by Quadis Partners only.
- Quadis will make best efforts to provide alerts via SMS/E-mail/Telemarketing/Push notifications/Social Media and it shall be deemed that You shall have received the information sent from Quadis as an alert on the registered mobile phone number or e-mail id provided by You. Quadis shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. You cannot hold Quadis liable for non-availability of the SMS/email alert/push notifications service in any manner whatsoever.
- The communication provided by Quadis is an additional facility provided for your convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/or inaccuracy. In the event that You observe any error in the information provided, Quadis shall be immediately informed about the same by You and Quadis will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. You shall not hold Quadis liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/suffered by You.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless Quadis and the SMS/e-mail/telemarketing service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney’s fees which Quadis or the SMS/e-mail service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be subjected to as a consequence of, or arising out of, any of the following: (i) misuse by You or improper or fraudulent information provided by You; (ii) incorrect number or a number that belongs to an unrelated third party provided by You.
Accrual of Quadis Points
- The method of earning Quadis Points in their rewards centre is subject to change from time to time. Such changes will be communicated through www.quadis.mu and through any other means of communication as decided by Quadis from time to time.
- Quadis Users might accrue Quadis Points earned by them through a transaction with Quadis for the purchase of goods or services paid by cash, credit/debit card, cheque, online payment, standing instruction or any other means of payment agreed upon by the Quadis. Unless specified, this shall not be considered claimable.
Quadis Points & Rewards calculations
- Quadis Points accrued through engagements on the platform shall be credited to User's Quadis points as part of Reward Membership rewards balance within 30 working days.
- Quadis Points will not be credited back in the Quadis users’ Account in case the Quadis User decides to forfeit the converted rewards balance.
- Quadis Points are valid for a period of three years from the date of transaction within the Quadis Network. Quadis Points shall expire after a time determined by Quadis and the Quadis User shall not be entitled to redeem any of such lapsed Quadis Points.
- Quadis Points from a Quadis User's account cannot be pooled or combined with the Quadis Points of another Quadis User's account.
- Complaints on Quadis Points not credited to account from Quadis will be entertained only if the date of transaction is not older than 30 working days.
- Quadis holds all rights to amend the minimum requirements and terms about redemption.
- Quadis points may not be combined with a coupon or ongoing promotion.
- All requests issued for Quadis Rewards are subject to any statutory regulations, rules and restrictions, if any and the Quadis User agrees to abide by such statutory regulations, rules and restrictions.
- Quadis Rewards have no monetary refund value.
- Redeemed Rewards are not exchangeable for other rewards or refundable.
Transfer of Quadis Points
- At no time can Quadis points be credited to or Quadis rewards request be issued to, purchased by, or sold to or otherwise transferred to any person other than the Quadis User. Any such Quadis points or requests for Quadis rewards are void. Any person who commits such act is liable for damages, litigation, and related costs to Quadis, which reserves the right, to terminate the Quadis Usership of the transferor or remove such person from the Quadis Network or deactivate such transferor’s Quadis Usership Account.
Quadis Point statement, Program updates & notices
- Quadis Users can call the ‘Quadis Contact Center’ for obtaining a summary of their recent transactions and obtaining their Quadis Point balance.
- Any notice, information, intimation, change, modification, alteration of the Quadis Rewards Points shall be deemed to have been given to the Quadis User forthwith upon updating https://www.Quadis.mu of such changes, modification, alteration or notice on.
Termination of Quadis Rewards Program
- Misuse of Quadis Rewards Program may result in termination of all points or withdrawal of benefits at the sole discretion of Quadis Ltd.
- Disqualification of a Quadis User, arising out of his/her misconduct, fraud and misuse of Quadis Rewards or acts in a manner inconsistent with any local laws, statutes or ordinances, may result in immediate termination of Quadis Reward program membership and cancellation of all Quadis Points and Quadis Rewards. Any Quadis User so disqualified shall not be entitled to redeem his Quadis Points after such disqualification.
- Upon the death of a Quadis User, his/her Quadis Usership account will be closed, and all outstanding Quadis Points will expire.
- Settlement of disputes: Terms and conditions, set herein, shall be governed by the laws of Mauritius only. All disputes arising under the terms and conditions shall be attempted to be resolved through negotiations. Only in case, such negotiations are unsuccessful, the User shall resort to legal recourse, which shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction. All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to Quadis Ltd. within 30 working days from the event date after which no Quadis User shall have any claim.
- Quadis Ltd. shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell in any manner, in whole or in part, the Program to any third party of its choice without reference or intimation to the Quadis Users.
- Quadis Rewards Program enrolment and eligibility, earning Quadis Points, claiming Quadis Rewards, availability of Quadis Rewards and redemption are subject to the terms and conditions herein and are subject to any applicable laws and regulations.
- Quadis reserves the right to terminate the Program, by giving 30 working days’ notice to all Quadis Users.
- Upon termination or withdrawal of the Program, all Quadis Users will be given 30 working days’ time within which they may use the Quadis Points to request for Quadis Rewards, after which the Quadis Points will be purged or cancelled.