100% NIACINAMIDE POWDER 20G
100% NIACINAMIDE POWDER 20G
We provide four forms of shipping
1. Home Delivery - Rs. 200 or Free as from Rs. 1800+ purchase. Within 48 hrs. exc. Sundays
2. Post Office - Rs. 75 or Free as from Rs. 1000+ purchase. We post with 48hrs exc. weekends and send you tracking. Postage fee includes mandatory packing materials.
3. Express Post Office - Rs. 105 or Free as from Rs. 1500+ purchase. We post with 48hrs exc. weekends and send you tracking. Postage fee includes mandatory packing materials.
4. Collect. Discover our exclusive men grooming stores and offers when you collect your parcels for free at The Man Company Bagatelle Mall, GBLC Mall, Flacq Coeur De Ville and Victoria Urban Terminal. Collect is available within 48hrs of confirming order.
- A niacinamide powder with a customizable concentration.
- Textural Irregularities, Dullness, Visible Shine
- All Skin Types
*Special Note from Quadis.mu*
We source The Ordinary Brand directly from our South Korean distribution partner. The packaging is in English but also contains Korean characters to adhere to the strict rules of South Korean's cosmetic markets. The characters translate to Official Distributor: Deciem Asia Pacific/Seoul), Manufacturer: Deciem Beauty Group/Canada)
This ultra-fine 100% Niacinamide Powder promotes a brighter, more radiant complexion by smoothing textural irregularities, mattifying the skin and minimizing oils. As a powder that is comprised of 100% niacinamide (commonly known as vitamin B3), it’s designed to be mixed with other water-based serums, creams or moisturizers in your skincare routine—allowing you to create a custom niacinamide treatment.
Mixing Guide: In its truest form, Niacinamide is readily water-soluble and dissolves in water-based products, such as serums and creams, with ease. The Ordinary’s 100% Niacinamide Powder can be mixed into any non-conflicting, water-based treatment, provided that the pH of the base is between 5.0 and 7.0. When it comes to the choice of a water-based base to mix with this formula, there are several options available within The Ordinary brand. These include the following:
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
“Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1%
Matrixyl 10% + HA
Argireline Solution 10%
To give an example of how to mix the product, if 1/4 scoop of the powder consists approximately of 0.05g Niacinamide, when mixed with 4 drops of the selected base, the resulting mixture is estimated to yield a 10-15% concentration of Niacinamide.
- Mix a quarter scoop of the spoon provided with a water-based treatment in the palm of your hand.
- Apply to the face in the morning and/or evening.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash hands after handling. Do not mix with formulations with a pH of 5 or lower.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
When to use
- Use in AM
- Use in PM
Do not use with
- Direct Vitamin C
- Indirect Vitamin C
- Direct Acids