NOURISHING LIP BALM | VITAMIN E & ALMOND OIL 4G
We provide three forms of shipping
1. Home Delivery - Rs. 200 or Free as from Rs. 1800+ purchase. Within 48 hrs. exc. Sundays. Free home delivery may not be valid during certain sales and promotions.
2. Post Office - Rs. 75 or Free as from Rs. 1000+ purchase. We post with 48hrs exc. weekends and send you tracking. Postage fee includes mandatory packing materials.This service is not available during lockdowns, riots or floodings. Free postage may not be valid during certain sales and promotions.
3. Collect. Discover our exclusive men grooming stores and offers when you collect your parcels for free at The Man Company Bagatelle Mall, GBLC Mall, Flacq Coeur De Ville and Victoria Urban Termial Port Louis. Collect is available within 48hrs of confirming order.
- Makes lips healthy: Adds a natural gloss to the lips while making them look and feel healthy.
- Sun protection: It provides UV protection and can reverse sun damage, thus making the shade of your lips lighter.
- Moisturises: Hydrates and soothes lips with its prolonged nourishment.
- Heals and repairs: It improves blood circulation towards the lips thus healing them internally while it nourishes them externally to prevent chapping.
- SOOTHES CHAPPED LIPS: Our intensely nourishing lip balm soothes chapped, dry lips with the power of all-natural, plant-based ingredients that boost your daily lip care.
Your lips are one of the most sensitive areas of your body, and they deal with so much on a day-to-day basis. But their uncomfortable days are over! With the Essencia Lip Balm, you can soothe and soften your lips while making them comfortable in their own skin, quite literally. The brunt of environment and our lifestyle habits surface on our lips, leaving them with a chapped and dry ordeal. A good lip balm can then do wonders. And the Essencia Lip Balm, which is a blend of natural almond oil and Vitamin E, could just do your lips the best. This lip balm is a rub of nourishing goodness with its almond oil that nourishes the lips by keeping them moisturised. It prevents chapping and reverses sun damage. It is a natural emollient known to make your skin soft and supple. It also has Vitamin E, which improves blood circulation, thus helping make your lips a new version of themselves. Vitamin E also protects the lips against sun damage. So, a good rub of this lip balm will not only keep your lips protected and nourished during the day, but repair them as your rest at night.